What to bring?
Terms and Conditions
What to bring
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your class time
- One Large bag for all belongings (including coat and shoes)
- Towel for baby & adult
- Easy to remove shoes i.e. flip flops, crocs
- Splash About integrated wetsuit & Nappy or Splash About Nappy – Pre Order here
- Disposable Swimming nappy
- Nappies to go home in, wipes, nappy sacks, change of clothes (onesie, tracksuits, woolly hats, blankets)
- Shower before entering the pool
Do not come to the facilities if you or the swimmer are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 (temperature, cough, difficulty breathing, or anosmia e.g. loss of taste or smell).
Reflections Spa, Pontlands Park Hotel, West Hanningfield Road, Great Baddow CM2 8HR
- Enter round the back of the hotel, through the Cafe.
- Baby mats provided to change baby on the floor (do not change them on the benches in case they roll off)
- Leave bags and valuables in lockers (£1 or tokens coins)
- Exit Changing rooms by 10.45 am
Gemstone Pool Ltd, Rough Hill Farm Complex, The Tye, East Hanningfield, CM3 8BY
- Bring ALL your belongings poolside and leave on the benches
Wentworth Primary School, Viking Road, Maldon, CM9 6JN
DO NOT PARK IN THE SCHOOL CAR PARK
- Baby mats provided to change babies on the floor (do not change them on the benches in case they roll off)
- Bring ALL your belongings poolside and leave on the side
- Press the green release button to exit the gate
- Only one adult per child to attend
All Pool Rules
- No shoes on poolside or in Changing rooms
- Babies & toddlers must wear a “Double Nappy System” i.e. a disposable swim nappy along with a Splash About Happy Nappy until fully toilet trained. Babies under one will need a Splash About integrated Wetsuit & Nappy or for extra warmth Warm in One Pre order and it will be bought to your first lesson.
- Used Nappies MUST be taken home
- Always walk on poolside to avoid slipping
- Be careful on the steps on way into the pool
- No make-up, lotions or creams in the pool
- No food/snacks in changing rooms or on poolside
- Please remember a hat for baby going home in colder months
- No Photos or Videos to be taken during the lesson
- Car seats must be left in the car
- Do not change babies on the benches as they can roll off
- Baby Nurture Swimming hats to be worn for Children in swimmer classes
- Goggles can be worn from around aged 2 Years
- Children must not swim with earache, sickness (48 hours clear), tummy upset (48 hours clear), infections or a temperature, hand, foot & mouth, chicken pox, Covid -19 Symptoms
- Parents are responsible for their own Child at all times
Payment is required at the time of booking. You are automatically booked onto the following block, Invoices will be sent 7 days proir to payment automatically being taken from your account. Please contact Liz via your online account or [email protected] if you need to change or cancel your place with in the 7 days. Once payment has been collected refunds can not be issued.
The course fee covers the cost of the full course and not individual lessons, if swimmers can not attend for any reason they will lose that lesson, unless a catch-up is availably through your online account. Lessons are nonrefundable or transferable unless cancelled by Baby Nurture. In the event of cancellation, extra dates may be added, or lesson credits will be carried forward and deducted from the following course fees.
Catch up Classes
During a pre-paid block if you mark yourself off as absent online you will receive a credit token to attend a catch-up lesson. This token must be used during the same pre paid block and can not be rolled over to a new block. There will be a maximum of 2 credits per swimmer per block. Catch-Ups are not guaranteed and are limited to availability. If a Catch-Up can not be booked within the same block that lesson will be lost.
By paying the course fees you are agreeing to Baby Nurture’s terms and conditions, the facilities pool rules. Neither Baby Nurture nor Pontlands, Gemstone Ltd, or Wentworth Primary or Great Leighs pool can not be held responsible for any items that are left unattended in the facility or car park. Lost Property will be kept for 24 hours before being disposed of.
*Please note we may be required to change procedures due to advice from our governing bodies Swim England, STA and the UK Government. You will be notified of any changes by email.
When you visit, if you notice mistakes that we have made please notify a member of staff before you leave or alternatively contact Liz direct 07835029182 or [email protected]