Adult and Baby Swimming, Toddler Swimming and Pre School Swimming Classes
From 8 weeks – Pre School aged 4
Bonding, Safe Holds, Confidence
Exploring balance, independence, freedom in the water
Independent Swimming, Strokes, Skills, Awards
In a loving and playful environment your baby can learn water confidence, by following their cues and respecting their needs they can choose to submerge themselves in the water and begin their swimming journey with Baby Nurture.
Baby Nurture follow a holistic approach to teaching, we pride ourselves on having highly qualified teachers who attended regular ongoing training.
Our classes are child lead and small enough to tailor activities to meet each child’s needs and stages of development.
Baby Nurture teachers teach in the pool, allowing them to get to know your child and be able to work with them as they reach various milestones, and to give that extra support when needed. From around age 3 the Children go into a “Swimmers” class on their own with the teacher.
- Classes run every 30 mins.
- Classes are grouped in age and ability.
- Classes are booked in blocks in advance throughout the year.
- Small classes with more than one teacher present.
- Babies can start from 8 weeks old.
- From around 2 years, we implement the STAnley Awards which compliment our classes and incentivise children in their learning.
Liz has over 18 years experience in teaching children to Swim.
For further security we ensure all teachers are DBS checked.
Our teachers have relevant qualifications through awarding bodies such as; Birthlight, Swim England, STA and also hold the Rescue Test for Teachers award from the Royal Life Saving Society.