Luxury Private Pool
Post Code is CM3 1PU (this unfortunately doesn’t lead directly to the pool)
At the corner of Lynderwood Lane & Mill lane is G&B Finch, please entre through their main gate (in the middle) follow it around to the right, you will go past a small car park / stables and then past the house on your left side.
4 Spaces for Customers Cars where the Yellow Cars are pictured, be mindful not to block the cars in. (2 cars Pictured in white are the teachers so can be blocked in)
To gain access to the pool, head behind the garage through the opening.
- Children can arrive swim ready, arriving no earlier than 10 mins before the lesson start time.
- No shoes on poolside or in Changing area
- All children who are not toilet trained MUST wear a “Double Nappy System” i.e. a disposable swim nappy along with a Splash About Happy Nappy until fully toilet trained. Babies under one will need a Splash About integrated Wetsuit & Nappy Pre order and it will be bought to your first lesson.
- Wetsuits are optional to go over the top Toddler Wetsuits
- Used Nappies MUST be taken home
- Always walk on poolside to avoid slipping
- Be careful on the steps on way into the pool
- No food/snacks in changing rooms or on poolside
- Please remember a hat for going home in colder months
- There is a place for you to watch, if you can keep it to one adult per child attending.
- Photos and Videos can be taken as long as no other Children or parents are in them.
- There is a small changing area for them to change after the lesson, we kindly ask that the shower at home after the lesson.
- Baby Nurture Swimming hats to be worn for Children in swimmer classes
- Goggles can be worn from around aged 2 Years
- Children must not swim with earache, sickness (48 hours clear), tummy upset (48 hours clear), infections or a temperature, hand, foot & mouth, chicken pox, Covid -19 Symptoms
- Parents / Guardian are responsible for their own Child at all times
You will exit the carpark down the driveway where you arrive at the black gate, this will open for you as you approach.
You can log in your account at any point (I would suggest saving this to your home screen on your phones) My Account You will be able to see class times, dates, and your child’s progress.
The course fee covers the cost of the full course and not individual lessons, if swimmers can not attend for any reason they will loose that lesson. Lessons are none refundable or transferable, unless cancelled by Baby Nurture. In the event of cancellation, lesson credits will be carried forwards and deducted off the following course fees. By paying the course fees you are agreeing to Baby Nurture’s terms and conditions and the facilities pool rules.
Baby Nurture Limited & Great Leighs Pool owner can not be held responsible for any items that are left unattended in the facility or car park. Lost Property will be kept for 24 hours before being disposed of.
*Please note we may be required to change procedures due to advice from our governing bodies Swim England, STA and the UK Government. You will be notified of any changes by email.
When you visit, if you notice mistakes that we have made please notify a member of staff before you leave or alternatively contact Liz direct 07835029182 or Email